Vote For Us
- NOD32 Smart (all versions)
- NOD32 (all versions)
Steps To Offline Update:
- Extract to any folder. You should get a folder called "eset_upd" along with the update files inside.
- Move that folder to the C:\. (You should have "c:\eset_upd")
- Open up the NOD32 Control Center by clicking on the icon.
- Open the "Update" screen and click on "Setup"
- In the "Server" dropdown list, choose the last item which should point to C:\eset_upd.
- Click OK to close the update setup window.
- Back at the update screen, click "Update now"