Vote For Us
NotePad++ is an Source Code Editor Application which supports a few programming languages. Notepad++ was also designed to replace the standard Notepad. This program can be used to edit files quickly such as .html .php files. If you edit a few source codes using this program it will be easier, because it will appear as a single page without any tab separations.
This program is written in C++ language and uses Win32 API and STL which makes this program quicker in lighter to use. Notepad++ can be downloaded for free
Some of its general features include :
- Tabbed document interface
- Multiple clipboard
- Split screen editing and synchronized scrolling
- Spell checker (requires Aspell) (Spell checker doesn’t distinguish between text and code)
- Supports file formats such as Unicode, for international writing systems
- Find and replace over multiple documents
- File comparison
- NotePad++ has more features than you’re ever likely to use, but is one of the best and most complete text editors available.