Posts Subscribe to This BlogComments

Follow Us


widget

make widget
Please Vote Us
Enter Yahoo Topsites | Yahoo Rare Sites | Yahoo Booter Sites and Vote for this site !!!
Vote For Us
Top Blogs BOOTER-CENTER - Find me on Bloggers.com
Mau Pasang Iklan Disini? Resize Banner 460X61
ads ads ads peluang usaha

Friday, April 2, 2010

Terry Dexter - Listen

Please Vote Us
Enter Yahoo Topsites | Yahoo Rare Sites | Yahoo Booter Sites and Vote for this site !!!
Vote For Us

 
Image


Terry Dexter - Listen (Advance) (2008)
R&B | MP3 VBR 184 kbps | 60 MB
Time: 45:23 min | Label: Penny's Gang Records

R&B singer/songwriter Terry Dexter was raised in Detroit, joining her first group, the vocal trio Tristar, at age nine and staying with them until she was 14. In high school, she found occasional session work, including singing backup for Simply Red. After graduating, she attended the University of Michigan for a year, but left when she was signed to a recording contract by University Music Entertainment, which released her debut album, Terry Dexter, through Warner Bros. in 1999. Her debut single, "Better Than Me," made the R&B charts. ~ William Ruhlmann, All Music Guide

Tracklist:
1. Crazy;
2. I'm Free;
3. Love Is Love;
4. Beautiful One;
5. Be With Me;
6. Listen;
7. Sister;
8. Stay In My Corner;
9. No Place To Go;
10. Peace Within

Download:
http://www.file-rack.com/files/7huUHdpswnJm/TD_Listen.rar.html 

Related Post



Get Traffic Like Spam
Loading...

3 Comment:

  • Anonymous

    I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems? A couple of my blog audience have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any ideas to help fix this issue?

    Stop by my web page; http://guide2oz.com.au/RoxanneQR

  • Anonymous

    I don't leave a lot of remarks, however i did a few searching and wound up here "Terry Dexter - Listen". And I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's allright.
    Could it be simply me or does it give the impression like a few of these comments come across as
    if they are left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting
    on other online sites, I would like to follow anything new you have to post.
    Could you make a list of every one of your community pages like your Facebook page,
    twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

    My page :: www.dakotaentertainment.com

  • Anonymous

    Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to
    protect against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked
    hard on. Any tips?

    Also visit my page; buymaleextra.eklablog.com

  • Post a Comment

    Section meetings - Registered
    recent entries

    users online



    ads ads ads ads
     

    networkedblogs

    B-C ON YAHOO

    Trafic

    Followers

    MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected