Vote For Us
Yeah, new Win7 activation toolkit. Just get yourself Windows 7 releases from GRP or WZT, choose one of the activation methods and you??TMre good to go. Read instructions first. Another one Windows 7/Vista Activator for:
* Windows 7 Professional x86 & x64
* Windows 7 Home Premium x86 & x64
* Windows 7 Home Basic x86 & x64
* Windows 7 Starter x86
* Windows Server(R) 2008 Standard x86 & x64
* Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard x86 & x64
* Windows Server(R) 2008 Enterprise x86 & x64
* Windows (R) Small Business Server 2008 x86 & x64
* Windows Vista Ultimate x86 & x64
* Windows Vista Business x86 & x64
* Windows Vista Home Premium x86 & x64
* Windows Vista Home Basic x86 & x64
* Windows Vista Starter x86
2. Single file.
3. Much smaller in size (since based on .NET Framework 2.0).
4. Slic can be added in bootmgr (Not recommended)
5. Cert & Slic option are together for OEM install.
6. Cert can be installed/replaced only.
7. Key can be replaced only.
8. Option to add your customised OEM info and logo.
9. Option to backup and restore your licence (preferred retail and wak).
2. Follow steps in 'Mode of Activation' below
Mode of Activation:
1. OEM (Certificate & Key) install only where bios already (or modded) contains slic 2.1
2. Add slic 2.1 to Bootloader (0.97 grldr customised by Zsmin for me) with option (Default,Alternative, Low Memory, Debug, Forceful).
3. Add slic 2.1 to Bootmgr (No grldr means less time to boot, not recommended).
4. Certificate install where you want to replace certificate only.
5. Key install where you want to replace key only